THE YPSILANTI MICHIGAN SHOPPING SCENE
Shopping Ypsi for fine antiques, funky vintage clothing, bulk candy, model kits, or even exclusive limited-edition sneakers is so much fun, we know you’ll come back for more.
MUST-STOP YPSI SHOPS
First and foremost, this area’s love for history and historic preservation is the bedrock of our shopping experience. With shopping available in Downtown and Depot Town, you don’t want to underestimate the shopping experience in Ypsilanti.
- Materials Unlimited – One of the nation’s oldest architectural salvage companies. The 15,000 sq. ft. showroom is brimming with high-end restored period lighting, fireplace mantles, antique furniture, salvaged door, hardware, stained and beveled glass windows, and more.
- The Rocket – The Rocket is located in Downtown Ypsilanti and offers a large selection of bulk candy, novelty toys, kites, and books. You will always find great coffee table conversational pieces along with a selection of ypsicentric and vintage t-shirts, fashion jewelry, magnets, key chains, and other unique accessories.
- Salt City Antiques– Salt City Antiques is located in Downtown Ypsilanti and features merchandise for more than 12 antique dealers in more than 3,000 square ft. of space.
- Puffer Red’s– For 30 years, Puffer Red’s has been providing a wide selection of the hottest brand name fashions, exclusive shoes, hard-t0-find media, and must have accessories.
- MIX– Offering an artistically handpicked collection of new and gently used women’s clothing, accessories, art, gifts, and home-goods.
- Model Cave Hobby Shop– Your one stop model building shop with a huge selection of new and vintage kits, plus all the kit building tools, supplies, and advice you’ll ever need.
- The Eyrie – A gift shop featuring local and Michigan made artwork and accessories, as well as unique home decor, seasonal potted plants and garden treats.
- Bowerbird Mongo – Far more than your typical antique shop; it’s a collection of wonderful treasures that have many years of beauty, functionality and enjoyment left in them.
- Apple Annie’s & Jim MacDonald Antiques – Vintage clothing and jewelry, photos, quilts from over 100 years ago, antique furnishings, glassware, and books.
- World of Rocks– Rock out with fossils, beading supplies and tools, arrowheads, meteorites, and the many unique specialties available in store.
- Surf our full shopping section where you can sort by location.
COUNTY WIDE SHOPS
County-wide shopping blurb here. County-wide shopping blurb here. County-wide shopping blurb here. County-wide shopping blurb here. County-wide shopping blurb here. County-wide shopping blurb here. County-wide shopping blurb here. County-wide shopping blurb here. County-wide shopping blurb here. County-wide shopping blurb here. County-wide shopping blurb here.
From Kerrytown to downtown, Ann Arbor has a broad shopping scene where you can find it all. Some downtown favorites include art gifts at 16 Hands, outdoor outfitting at Bivouac, and bargain finds at Treasure Mart.
Antiques galore to to classy and creative. Some of our favorites include vintage glam, potted plants, and baby wear at The Potting Shed, Western wear and cowboy boots at The Muleskinner, Bikes, kayaks, and outdoor gear at Aberdeen, and amazing deals at The Chelsea Antique Mall.
Riverside cider mills, iconic all american farm stands with hand made soap and honey, and sweet gifts for your favorite friends Dexter is the place to shop!
Classic small-town American is what you’ll find in Manchester! Come hear for fresh fruit in the summer and you’ll never want grocery store tomatoes again!
The City of Milan was named the “unsung” jewel of Washtenaw County by the Ann Arbor News. Providing big city services with a hometown atmosphere.
Enjoy shopping a downtown that slows the pace, just 10 min’ South of Ann Arbor. Downtown Saline has the charm of a small town that continues to change with the passing of each decade. The area is full of historic buildings over a century old, combined with buildings built in the 1950’s and 1960’s
If you’ve shopped until you’ve dropped in Washtenaw County, check out our hotel and bed and breakfast options for a pleasant nights stay!