12 Ways to Enjoy Winter Fun in Ypsilanti, Michigan
December 16, 2016 by Ypsi Real
The temperature is dropping in Ypsilanti, Michigan – but our spirits aren’t! Ypsilanti is still beautiful this time of year, even under several feet of snow. We wanted to share the picturesque winter scenes that our followers have been sending to us by using the hashtag #YpsiReal. Enjoy these photos, and get out and enjoy the snow yourself, if you dare!
Pro tip: This blog is best experienced with a hot cup of coffee or tea.
1. Go sledding with your friends at Riverside Park.
2. Marvel at the beauty of the Ypsilanti Historical Museum.
3. Take in the views from the tridge.
5. Catch a ride at the Ypsilanti Transit Center and stay off the roads.
6. Help out a cold friend by offering your extra scarf.
Stay warm out there folks! Today it was 19°! ❄️ . . . . #eastern #yarnbomb #streetart #knitting #urbanknitting #yarnstorming #guerrillaknitting #crochet #yarn #art #urbanart #graffiti #yarnbombing #knit #fnyb #visitypsi #ypsi #ypsilanti #ypsilove #ypsilife #ypsireal #picsilanti #thisisypsi #puremichigan #emu #mlk #martinlutherking
7. See a show at Quirk-Sponberg Theatre to warm your spirits.
8. Take a walk and visit the oldest house in Ypsilanti on its original foundation.
9. Head back to Depot Town for hot coffee at Cultivate or Cafe Ollie.
10. Let your pup enjoy the mysteries of snow.
11. Contemplate taking a train to a warmer town… Oh this train doesn’t work anymore?
12. Soak up the historical architecture in Ypsi, and remember why you brave through the cold to enjoy this wonderful town.
Stay warm out there folks! Don’t forget to comment with your own photos on Facebook, or tag us with #YpsiReal on Instagram!
Posted by Ypsi Real